Ricks Minecraft Tales Ricks Minecraft Tales

lgfsdalkfhfks :D

Good work as always Ricky! :P

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Amazing!

That was excellent! Solid work from everyone which is rare to see in a collab!
Voice acting, animation and humour are all 10/10 for me.

Amazing work!

Dv - Train Tracks Dv - Train Tracks

Well done!

Hahah that was great.
I loved the animation on the progressively slowed down 'Killer sun tan'.

Great animation to start 2009 with :D

The hat store The hat store

wow that was great.

Wow that was really good, very fluid with good detail.
Would love it to be a bit longer and some colour would make it fantastic.
Keep it up :D

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

Fucking Brilliant!

Hehe wow that was just amazing, the reaction from the coconut is something close to what I would do (probably with only a fraction of the power harry has). Chris and Harry are such a kick ass combo, the sheer epicness of this film made my eyes bleed with joy.
Well done good sir!

Infant Dream Simulator Infant Dream Simulator

Interesting concept..

Very imaginative ideas I like the way they were put together with the interactive menu of the infants face and the music is very soothing. The use of soft colours and and gentle animation made it fit with the music perfectly. I Think you did a great job overall :)

The CTSG Collab! The CTSG Collab!

That was epic!

Not only is the music totally epic but the nicely put together animation and menus. Did a wonderful job and am really looking forward to a 2nd CTSG collab :D
5/5

Rig responds:

Thanks, man! We'll try to make it awesome.

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

wow, that was awesome!

Great work mindchamber, that was freaking amazing , I actually really liked that rough look it had to it and suited well to the music.
Top madness submission, great work as always :)

Gamma Gamma

I liked it

You did a pretty good job, the fbf was pretty good actually and i really liked the music. Overall you did pretty good for your first :D

animationking101 responds:

Thanks =]

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Great collab 2nd time around :D

I very much enjoyed the first MGS collab and the 2nd one has not disappointed me :D. And to all the morons complaining about how the collab only had a few good segments and the rest were lame jokes, not greatly animated etc UHHH DUUUH you idiots its because they are done by fans of the game and for a lot of the authors it was there first NG submission or are still learning the ropes of flash/writing/voice acting, of course they aren't going to be spectacular like the NG veterans. I liked pretty much every segment in both collabs shows that there is some really potential talent out there that know one has ever heard of. This is made FOR fans of the game BY fans of the game, plain and simple.
9/10 :D